Welcome to the website of MISSIO. Thank you for your trust to MISSIO. Under the banner of Yishion group, MISSIO is an apparel brand, targeting the international market, with the combination of fashion and comfort.
MISSIO has been committed to keep the promise to safeguard the customers’ privacy. We are trying our best to protect the privacy of each and every customer, particularly the privacy of child.
1. Personal information we collected and how we use the personal information
MISSIO only collects the personal information that you provide by your own will, including but not limited to name, telephone number, mailing address and mailbox and etc. Followings are some examples of personal information that MISSIO may collect:
● Your account name, gender, date of birth, residence, contact address, mailbox, telephone number and frequency you receives MISSIO service and other relevant information when you register a MISSIO account.;
● Your location and others when you use MISSIO application;
● Personal information relevant to carry-out the activities or specific business when you attend such activities or specific business by MISSIO.
You can choose not to provide your personal information. However, in this circumstance, you may not have some service provided by MISSIO or some functions on MISSIO website and applications.
The personal information collected by MISSIO is just and only for the purposes indicated during collection, including but not limited to:
● Processing the inquiry and response to MISSIO products and service;
● Obtaining your advice to MISSIO products, service, website and applications;
● Participating MISSIO activities or specific business;
● Verifying your identification and updating our records;
● Making the statistics of visitors.
2. Sharing of Personal Information
Except for these circumstances, MISSIO will not sell, transfer or disclose your information to other third party. However, with your permission, we need send to you some products or information that you may be interested in on behalf of our business partners. You will be asked whether you are willing to receive the information regarding MISSIO business partners. If your choice is yes, MISSIO will not share your personal information with these business partners, but send the information on behalf of these business partners.
MISSIO have the right to keep or disclose any information in the following circumstances:
● To meet any laws and regulations;
● To protect the integrity and legitimacy of website, applications, activities and specific business;
● To reply your request;
● To assist administrative, judicial inquiries or other investigations related to public security.
3. Security of Personal Information
MISSIO will take appropriate management measures and technical methods to ensure the security and to protect from any unauthorized retrieval, disclosure , lost and reveal, damage and alternation of your information.
4. Minors’ Privacy
MISSIO is committed to protect the privacy, particularly the privacy of minors. Hence we in this chapter illustrate our efforts to protect the privacy for those under the age of 16.
We may provide some functions in the website, such as online games. Usually under ages will not be requested to provide any personal information, or in some circumstance, we may collect limited information, like mailbox, as a necessary part of participation of under ages. For example, we may collect the mailbox of under-age participants to notify the result in some competition. We will not keep the mailbox address, nor apply for other purposes, when the activity is finished. In any online activity, MISSIO will not request minors to provide other information than necessary as a precondition of participation into the activity.
MISSIO will not collect from minors other information which can recognize the identifications, such as names, mailing address or telephone number.
We as well appeal that parents would regularly understand or restrain the children’s internet using behaviors.
5. Access to Personal Information
Only if you are willing to take our products, service and updated news of promotional activity or other market information when you provide your personal information, relevant messages will be sent to you. Furthermore, you can choose to refuse such messages by change your online setting options, or make the cancellation through the unsubscribe links or directions on the messages.
If you are not willing to accept cookies, you can modify your browser settings and close the cookies option, or choose the option of informing users when receiving cookies. Please click on Help of your browser to know more about the acceptance of cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to experience all functions of the website.
7. Links to Other Sites
This website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with MISSIO. Linked sites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with MISSIO, any use of those sites, or the privacy practices of those sites.
8. Other MISSIO Sites
9. Sites of MISSIO Franchisee
10. Updates to Our Privacy Notice